Sunday, February 25, 2007

Limerick

I was clicking "Next Blog" repeatedly to see what's out there when I came across
The Latest News From Limerick City.

I would think it must be tough to be a news broadcaster there. Each news item delivered in only 5 lines of rhyme. I gave it a couple minutes of thought and this is what I came up with:

There once was a candidate named Barrack,
Whose experience was a bit of a shock,
He said "I've been in the Senate,
for less than a minute,
but I will get us out of Iraq".

or
There once was a lady named Spears,
who'd been in the spotlight for years,
She said, "since I'm no longer wed,
I'll shave the hair off my head,
and maybe give up all the beers."

and
Anna Nicole is not frozen,
yet the judge still hasn't chosen,
Stern and the Bahamas
or back home to Mamma's
Hurry, she's decomposin'.


Anyone else?

No comments: