Sunday, September 30, 2007

New invention idea!

As I sat for several hours in an airport terminal, many ideas for blog posts crossed my mind. Unfortunately, I did not have a computer and even if I did, I had no internet connection. So I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if there were some sort of portable blogging machine in which you could store your thoughts for later blogging? It would also require some sort of stylus device with which to encode the language symbols into the machine. I'm trying to work out the design and am also working on a name. Porta-blog sounds too much like an outhouse. Blog-fast sounds like a diet product. So I've pretty much settled on Blog-go as the name of my new invention. The following is the sketch of the Blog-go prototype and stylus that I've included on my patent application. With some heavy R&D, I think we should be able to bring the product to market within 5 years or so. Prosperity here I come!


No comments: