Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thursday Song of the Day

I've had 3 periods in my life where I've been one of the popular ones. The first time was when I was in 6th grade. Things just fell in place that year. I was friends with the coolest guy in the class, Billy Barnhart. And the first person in the 6th grade to have a boy/girl party (Becky Young) was in my class. So she knew me and I got an invitation. During this period of popularity, the most popular group in the country was Three Dog Night. Really, This was one of their best songs. Alas the popularity didn't last for either of us. Billy Barnhart moved away and none of the cool people were in my 7th grade class. So I fell out of the in crowd. So did Three Dog Night although probably for different reasons.


Celebrate by Three Dog Night (click to listen)

No comments: