Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blog search

I love to check the statistics on the "hits" on this blog page. Of course, most of the hits are just me in my various online incarnations, but occasionally someone else visits the page. I found that someone from Germany had found the page by searching on the string "I've never been with a woman long enough for my boots to get old". For some reason the vision of a person in Germany sitting at their computer searching on that amuses me. Maybe they were doing a term paper. Quite awhile ago, I had posted about a renewed appreciation for the Marshall Tucker Band. I mentioned that lyric as one I liked. Unfortunately, that was before I discovered vox.com, so I couldn't include the song as a link. Well, I'm back to correct that oversight. Here's a bonus audio link in honor of that unknown Marshall Tucker fan in Germany:

Heard It In a Love Song by Marshall Tucker Band (click to listen)

No comments: