Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sunday Song of the Day

Symphony Music by Goose Creek Symphony (click to listen)
The Pure Prairie League song got me remembering another country rock style band from my high school days. This one was more obscure and I'm sure I would have forgotten them completely if I didn't cross Goose Creek every time I drove out to the inlaws house. Alas its a different Goose Creek, but crossing it always reminded me of Goose Creek Symphony. After posting Amie as SOD, I went out and bought this Goose Creek Symphony album (online album hunting is much easier than record store album hunting used to be. A little less gratifying though). Here's my favorite, I think, from the album . Maybe a little too much "Blowing in the Wind" in the fade out. Love the ringing guitar though!

No comments: