Monday, June 15, 2009

common dream


So I posted the following on facebook yesterday:
Just woke up from a nap where I had the "Uh oh, I just realized I've been signed up for a class for months without attending and its too late to drop and too embarrassing to talk to the prof, and oh no what am I going to do ..." dream. What's it mean? I have it every so often.


and had 3 people commented that they have the same dream. Guess I'm not totally weird or unique. How about you?
I've figured it out. Check the first comment for the answer to "What does this dream mean?".

1 comment:

Dtodd said...

I'm doing one of those learn Spanish on CD courses to refresh my college Spanish and I'm afraid that I'm too old and tired to actually learn it. I fear that I don't have the ability to learn new stuff anymore. It feels like I've missed the first half of the semester.
So the dream is the fear that we won't be able to learn the new stuff we need to.